Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"

On 9/16/19 8:48 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Monday, September 16, 2019 9:34 AM -0700 rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:

Any reason you recommend delta replication?

It's the only way to mitigate ITS#8125.  Running standard syncrepl is just asking for data loss and endless problems.

But delta-syncrepl is not compatible with many overlays as you stated in another posting. YMMV.

I tried to use delta-syncrepl in Æ-DIR's config (which uses many overlays) but slapd immediately crashed. I didn't have time to investigate this yet.

Ciao, Michael.