[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"
- To: rammohan ganapavarapu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:27:31 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <CALm_VjiPL6YszMW26T0zM0BhxTMTMEqu4px9cn=Yi06SjLVNemail@example.com>
- References: <CALm_Vjj75CFHQndEbEKoaAhBpSW8ObVLc4Z2m5rENxp8Kmr78g@mail.gmail.com> <CALm_VjiPL6YszMW26T0zM0BhxTMTMEqu4px9cn=Yi06SjLVNfirstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:57 AM -0700 rammohan ganapavarapu
On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:39 AM rammohan ganapavarapu
I have 2 nodes MMR setup with openldap 2.4.44-21 version, i see these
messages in the one of the two server logs, and looks like on consumer
side some of the entries are getting deleted.
Sounds like it went into REFRESH. I'd strongly advise:
a) Updating to the latest OpenLDAP release (there have been numerous MMR
related fixes in the 3.5 years since 2.4.44 was released)
b) Using delta-syncrepl
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: